“Jab mein hoga 60 saal ka aur tu hogi 55 ki tab bhi preet nibhaogi na bolo apne bachpan ki”
This week’s WOW prompt reminded me of this song… And If you ask me , I will also pick age number “55”……
I believe that this is the age when you can really enjoy your life… You will have all time of the world at your feet, for doing what you have been wanting all your life.. Off course there are certain assumptions I have considered before picking this age …
- I have saved enough to live a life.
- I am healthy, as I have been doing regular exercise and eating healthy food.
So this is the time when I don’t have any responsibility … I can do what ever I want , I can go on vacations with my friends or life partner.
- I can enjoy with my grandchildren.
- I can read all the books in my free time..
- I can see Sun rise and Sun set with peace.
- I will not have any targets , just purpose to live life…
- I can spent time with my loved ones
- I can pursue my hobbies.
- I choose this age as this age is an amalgamation of all the phases of life … I can relive my childhood with my grandchildren, I can do romance with my partner like when I was young, And I can provide guidance to my kids basis my experience….
- I choose this age , coz I love when I see and elderly couple walks in the park holding each other’s hand … This age is true reflection of love .. you support each other , you help each other , you just want to be together..
- This is the age when you can really enjoy small blessings of life , like sharing a cup of tea with each other, going for a walk together, having discussion with friends in the park.
Though there is no time or age to live a life, but if we do a reality check , in today’s competitive world , children, youth, they don’t have a life … For 5 days they work like a Zombie and for 2 days , they prepare for the next week. Roaming here and there or watching a movie, having a dinner out is what they think life is .. But life is much more than this………
Watching a Sunrise , listening to chirping of birds, having a cup of tea and a book , watching stars , there is so much to enjoy life …….
So Age number 55 is best age to enjoy life …..